THE FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
ICO starts in
Utility tokens, also called user tokens or app coins, represent future access to a company’s product or service. The defining characteristic of utility tokens is that they are not designed as investments; if properly structured, this feature exempts utility tokens from federal laws governing securities. The utility tokens are services or units of services that can be purchased.
If a crypto token derives its value from an external, tradable asset, it is classified as a security token and becomes subject to federal securities regulations. Failure to abide by these regulations could result in costly penalties and could threaten to derail a project. However, if a start-up meets all its regulatory obligations, the security token classification creates the potential for a wide variety of applications, the most promising of which is the ability to issue tokens that represent shares of company stock.
MOBU is a decentralised blockchain based organised ICO platform for launching compliant security tokens. Real businesses such as property development companies, gold mines, retail companies and many more will be able to launch security tokens on the MOBU platform. MOBU connects approved entrepreneurs and investors by cutting out middlemen.
MOBU solves a distinct problem in a multi-trillion-dollar securities market. It connects validated investors and security tokens ICOs by cutting out the middlemen. Its clear business model demonstrates the unique use of and demand for the MOBU token on the MOBU platform by tender users but also receiving a small percentage of all ICO`s on MOBU to ensure both the success of future ICO`s and financial benefit of MOBU token holders. The establishment of bank partnerships ensures that all users will be able to convert fiat to cryptocurrency and support MOBU. MOBU has a different but unique escrow philosophy to protect investors and ensure higher return on investments. For example, MOBU ensures issuers of ICO`s not to have access to 100% of the funds after ICO`s. Investors will be able to exit ICO`s pro-rata after ICO if the team does not uphold to targets set. The MOBU platform ensures competitive pricing for legal, smart contract design, etc. to ensure lower barriers to entry and higher profitability for investors.
- MOBU restricts tokens to verified users by:
- providing an ecosystem with a vetted tender process with strict criteria (rating system) for service providers in terms of track record, pricing, capital requirements, etc.
- deploying a network of authorization centers for KYC/AML compliance
- deploying a network of authorization centers for SEC approval for securities (reg CF, reg 504, reg 506(b), 506(c))
- deploying a network of authorization centers for a new standard “Know Your Supplier” (KYS) for due diligence (DD) compliance for legal providers, smart contract developers, KYC/AML providers and escrow providers
- MOBU introduces a new innovative method of escrow services to ICO`s:
- investors are able to exit the ICO after the crowdsale on a pro-rata basis if the ICO issuers do not adhere to their roadmap or goals
- this ensures a higher overall ROI for investors
- MOBU strengthens investor protection by:
- limiting certain sales to accredited investors
- providing bank support in safe-keeping the proceeds of security token ICO funds in a decentralized escrow account
- providing bank support to investors by partnering with commercial banks giving them the guarantee that banks will not block transactions when fiat money is converted into cryptocurrency
- creating a network of confidence and trust that will boost economic efficiency and incentivize community growth
If MOBU raises US $10m: MOBU will develop the first forex and crypto percentage allocation money management (PAMM) ICO on MOBU’s platform and retain 20% of the authorised tokens to ensure that MOBU increases in value and that more resources are put into place to develop MOBU to its full potential. Blockchain was developed to prove data is real and this will be the first forex ICO that we are aware of. Blockchain Forex Managers will not be able to be dishonest about performance figures, management fees and assets under management anymore. This will ensure lower administration fees for investors.
If MOBU raises US $20m: MOBU will develop the first crowdfarming ICO on MOBU’s platform and will also retain 20% of the authorised tokens to ensure that MOBU increases in value and that more resources are put into place to develop MOBU to its full potential. The blockchain is used for information that needs to be exposed. We will effectively provide detailed information and statistics about land around the globe to the blockchain with technology like HTTPS://WHAT3WORDS.COM.
If MOBU raises US $30m or more: MOBU will develop a regulatory approved security token platform for MOBU tokens. This will give all investors the guarantee that all MOBU ICO`s can be listed on an exchange and that in this way liquidity will be ensured.
Yes, indeed. MOBU will launch with two different block explorers, both with extensive APIs. An API is a set of functions and procedures that allow the creation of applications which access features or data of an operating system, application or other service.
Currently the management team of MOBU is working very hard to explore ways securing the confidentiality of transactions and developing various other privacy technologies. The main objective is to adopt the technology that best addresses privacy without sacrificing security and other critical concerns.
- AXIS Legal Counsel, Los Angeles, USA
- Barnard INC Attorneys, Pretoria, South Africa
- Adams & Adams Attorneys, Pretoria, South Africa
The full supply (100%) of MOBU is sold during the ICO. All the MOBU tokens are distributed at the time when the network goes live and during the time of the creation of the genesis block.
A maximum of 120,000,000 tokens. The full supply (100%) of MOBU tokens are sold during the ICO. There will never be more tokens issued. The tokens that are sold at the time of the ICO will always be the only tokens in circulation.
1st of September 2018 until 15th of September 2018.
1st of December 2018 until 31st of January 2019.
It ranges from 20-0%.
The minimum investment amount for the pre-sale is 1 ETH for a 25% bonus allocation. It will be an open pre-sale!
ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH and FIAT (USD).
There are many exchanges that sell Ethereum for fiat or cryptocurrency. These include: Coinbase, Luno, Xapo, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Gemini, Bittrex and Cex.io. Please send your purchased ETH or BTC to a compatible wallet whose private keys you own and control prior to sending to the token sale.
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC20 standard) and may allow you to receive and view your balances: JAXX, MyEtherWallet (no download needed), Mist (Desktop), Parity (Desktop), imToken (iOS), imToken (Android).
Yes, indeed. You will be able to trade MOBU after the MAIN ICO and after it has been listed on exchanges. MOBU will be available on most exchanges such as Bancor but have already been approved by COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, IDEX, GET BTC, HitBTC, LIVECOIN and YoBit.net.
Contract address: TBA (this is not the crowdsale address).
Token Symbol - MOBU, decimals – 18.